Thursday 3 March 2011

A Tribute, of sorts..

Not being able to go for my school trip today was a big bummer, especially when I woke up to all my friends' statuses about the journey to Jaipur.. Waking up crying, not so much fun.. But being me, I decided to turn my misery around and make the most of it! Though today was kinda my 'Tv day', I plan to do more productive things from tomorrow!
While my friends in Jaipur were on an animal safari, I had my own dose of animal love-watching Hachiko! An adorable movie about a Japanese Akita dog and his relationship with his master, played by Richard Gere...I know I don't show enough love to my pets, but this movie made me realise the meaning of loyalty, and the fact that these animals would always be there for me, and love me, no matter what.. It made me realise how fortunate I was to be able to receive that kind of love, and that I should give it back to them in my way..Tashi, Simba, Lou & Lara, Waffle, Obama and Lick, thank you for your unconditional love..and I give you all my love, forever...
An exciting event of the day was my classical singing class! Yes, your first reaction-Lame! but no, anything to do with music or singing is fun for me! Also, I hung out with my rickshaw buddies( =P ), Adam and Shivang after almost 3 months! =O, and Noopur J, which contributed to the laughter quota of my day!
In the end, all I want to say is, I'm extremely fortunate and thankful to all the people I have in my life, my family, my friends and my pets..they make me happy and give me all the love they can, though I may not be deserving of all of it, so THANK YOU and I love all of you! And to all my friends in Jaipur-Vantu, Pearly, Karsh, Nidu, Kanks, Sheezu, Paay, Niki, Saksh, Ridz and the rest know who they are, I miss you guys a lot, love you, and come back soon! (:
Lastly to my darlings Maya Gia, thank you for being the cutest baby sisters ever, I hope I'm a good example for you two!
P.S.-This was supposed to be posted yesterday, but I was suffering from writer's block! =P
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

2 comments:

  1. this is dedicated not only to the people mentioned, but to my entire family, and all my friends! (:

    ReplyDelete