Sunday 27 February 2011

Aaaahhh...Sunday!

The common perception of a Sunday is waking up late & spending a lazy,sleepy day with family doing nothing at all..catching up on gossip, movies and some really good food! Hmmm..pure bliss right?
But for someone my age, its all about writing 5 psych answers, completing an english commentary and struggling to find inspiration for your next art piece! Sounds fun, doesn't it? NOT!! But I guess that's what I gotta do..The problem is, how do I even try doing any of that when there's two episodes of Friends back-to-back, the lyrics of Grenade echoing in my head, or a Robert de Niro & Meryl Streep love story on? Aaaahh the dilemma of being me! But I shall do something to avoid incurring the wrath of my teachers tomorrow! All I need to do is figure out, what? =P
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

4 comments:

  1. i'll tell you what to do.
    order the movie.
    finish your commentry.
    write two psych answers.
    listen to music for inspiration and when all else fails, call FOS1.
    :*

    write some more !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol whatever you say, FOS2!!
    =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nymmmm! HAHAHA
    I agree with niddd!
    Watch Koffee with karan todaayy :D
    Lol
    :D
    I lovee youuu :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh nyma....waiting for your newpost with bated breath!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete