Saturday 26 February 2011

Welcome peeps! :D

To everyone who's actually interested in reading what a retarded, bespectacled, 16 going on 17 year old, female teenager has to say about her chaotic life, HEYLOO! (Whew, that was a long sentence!)
Welcome to the jungle that is my life, I hope you're entertained by all the animals that inhabit it! =P
I don't exactly know why I'm starting this blog, but it seems like fun..What I'm going to blog about is still unknown, not only to you guys, but to me too..so I guess along this journey, you will discover me just as I discover myself..
I hope you have as much fun reading it as I have living it...okay now that's as philosophical as I can get, so let's get on with this, freaks!!

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

5 comments:

  1. First follower! :) Cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I await your fun stories- from dogs, to baby cousins, nagging uncles and aunts (:P) and just a whole lot of mad stuff- some of your photos would be nice too!!! But NOT bb photos please! Waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Aaron! :)
    Vir :P
    I hope they're as fun as you think they are! :P
    yes i shall take some nice photos! :)

    ReplyDelete